Friday, September 27, 2013

Fairy Frog Friday

Happy Friday!  Tonight I am celebrating my birthday, yay!  This is a good Friday :)
I am also showing you another adorable image from A Day For Daisies!  Gosh, I just love frogs...really love them, and these cuties are over the top!  This is Fairy Frog from the Frog, Frog, Frog, release last week.

Isn't he (or she) adorable?!  After printing him up on Flourishes Classic White card stock I colored the image with Copic markers.  I then carefully cut out the image to be popped up on the Blossom die cut from Spellbinders. I coated his fairy wings with Glossy Accents and sprinkled on ultra fine iridescent glitter.
The paper is from Fern and Forest by Little Yellow Bicycle.  The fairy paper was just perfect!  I used a strip from another dp that had flowers on it to add behind the die cut.  

The ladies have amazing and beautiful creations to share this week, so hop on over to each one and check them out!

 
Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Juliana said...

This little one is so cute!! I LOVE the coloring!
The sparkle and papers are amazing touches!
WONDERFUL card, Danielle!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this one's cute, too! A fairy frog--how adorable. I can't believe all the frog stamps I have. Must make a note to get some of them out and use them!