Friday, October 4, 2013

Vintage Fairy

Good Friday morning!  A new release from A Day For Daisies awaits you!  This one is Vintage Mother Love, and today I have Vintage Fairy Child to share.  It’s also a challenge week, so use flowers on your creation!  Visit the ADFD blog for the challenge details!
After printing the image I colored it with Copic markers and cut it out.  I finished the image by adding Stickles to the wings.
DPK_ADFD_VintageFairyChild
I popped the image up with adhesive dots on a die cut oval using Spellbinders Classic Ovals.   I used two dies, both Dienamics from MFT to create the right border.  I wrapped it with rustic twine ending in a double bow before adhering it to the card base. 
The flowers are all from Recollections and the patterned paper is from the Little Yellow Bicycle Fern and Forest pad. 
See all of the beautiful creations from our design team this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Sweet. Love the image and all the pretty flowers.

Julia Aston said...

such pretty colors and patterns behind your lovely fairy Danielle! I just bought some of their digis - including a frog, giraffe and the basset hound you did a card on once. I will no doubt check back here to see how you color!!

Michele Boyer said...

Your coloring is bea-U-tiful! Love this so much!

Leslie Miller said...

She's so pretty on her flower with the other fairy flowers scattered around her. Beautiful coloring. You always hit the mark!

Niki Estes said...

Danielle, this is so pretty! I love how you colored the image!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty... Love the colors and your coloring skills. :)
Have a great day, Danielle!