I really love Rubbernecker stamps so when I saw the first challenge posted on Jeanne Streiff's blog a few weeks ago I was really excited! But then I got busy and I never got around to actually doing any of them. So this most recent one I decided that I must do. There is no sketch just a color combo and at least one Rubbernecker image. I love these frog images! The first one I colored the frog and the flower stem and leaves green but I didn't have much of a color variation between them so the frog was really camoflauged (think I have an idea for that though!) so I tried again with a different color. I really love how this turned out! At first the frog was really dark but I blended well with the Copic colorless blender until I achieved a shade I liked. I really went over this image many times and this is where the Papertrey Ink white cardstock really makes a difference. It is so heavy and smooth...it really takes a lot of wear and tear! All of the cardstock is Bazzill except the light pink which has a tiny white floral design on it from Lasting Impressions. This paper and some of the solid pink cs also was used to make the flower which I added a small rhinestone to. The image was stamped with Palette Noir and colored with Copics. I added purple Stickles to the frogs spots and icicle Stickles to the flower petals. The flower center I used Stickles in cinnamon and yellow. I went over the frogs eyelids and some detail in the leaves and stems with the Sakura stardust pen too. The green cardstock is stamped with a swirl from Autumn Leaves in Tea Leaves from Versa Magic. The great ribbon I found last night at my LSS Your Happy Place. It's so textural and gorgeous! There's just a touch of purple hydrangea Versa Magic stippled around the frog as well, but it doesn't show up really well in the photo. The image was stamped again and I used pieces of it to pop up on the original. You might see this is the photo, I popped up the flower petals, the frogs back feet, and a leaf and stem. The flower I made using a tear drop shaped punch ( I think it's marvy) that my enabling friend gave me. See, she has the dreaded disease CRS, so she buys a lot of doubles...which I end up with, so I am hoping we don't find a cure anytime soon. Anyway, I punched 5 teardrops out of each of the pink papers and curled them a bit around a paint brush handle and stuck them down on a glue dot. I added a little but of Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance ink around the edges of the petals and photo corner punches. Hope you like him! Or her!