Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My New Banner!!

Do you love it? Beth from Freckled Fun Designs created it for me. I drew the dragonfly and gave her some information about what I liked and she came up with this. I love it! She made me a bunch of watermarks too, for my card uploads and for my photography. I need to get a gallery started and link it here. I have some beautiful work to share.

I started this blog back in November because, well, everybody else had one! Then I thought, what am I going to say? I'm not a SU demo, I don't sell anything, I don't design for anyone, I just make cards. It wasn't until I really started getting involved with Splitcoast and reading blogs daily that I thought I could do it too. I joined the SCS fan club and would like to start doing the challenges and maybe join some member groups. Working full time outside of the home and having two little boys ages 2 and 4 severly limited my crafting time, but I still manage to squeeze some in. I hope you will stop by frequently to see what I am up to. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Your banner is so great---love that dragonfly!!!

BTW---I was going through your blog today and saw your MFT guest designer submission--I saw it before breifly but i just wanted to let you know it is AMAZING. The shell looks incredible and it was a very clever idea!

Linsey R said...

Hi Danielle! I love your new banner! Your handdrawn dragonfly is extraorinary! I didn't know you were an artist too, wow! I think it's wonderful that you launched yourself into the world of blogging--yours is going on blogroll so even more may be inspired by your fabulous work! Thanks for your note and hope those boys are feeling better real soon--you have crafting to do! lol! have a great day! ~Hugs~

Rose Ann said...

Your banner is gorgeous!!!

I love your blog too! You do beautiful work!! It won't be long before design teams are getting a hold of you (if they haven't already). ;)