Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cupid Bunny

Valentines is approaching and I am feeling the love! I really love making valentine cards. I haven't used this bunny from Uptown Rubber Stamps in a while and I am so glad I pulled him out! I can't even remember where I bought him I have had him so long. I used a heart background stamp that I got for free during Treasure Hunt Tuesdays at Rubbernecker
with the resist technique. I stamped the bg with versa mark on white cardstock and embossed clear. Then I brayered on two different inks in pink (Versa Color Lilac and Raspberry) and wiped with a paper towel. The bunny is colored with prismas and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I used my nestabilities to layer the image onto the background. I sponged additional ink around the edges of the image. I love my new nestabilities! I stamped some swirls on corner punches with Autumn Leaves Swirls v2 by Rhonna Farrar and added these cute black brads from Making Memories. The pink paper I used for the scallop rectangle and the corners is a really pretty irridescent pink but I don't know who makes it. I bought it from my LSS a while ago which has since closed. Hope you enjoyed this card. Thanks for looking.

No comments: