Friday, February 1, 2008

Dog Gone Cute!!


I used the reverse mask technique that I saw on Julie's blog here under "Hoo loves ya baby?!". I thought it would be perfect for this adorable little dog from C.C. Designs. I traced a heart onto cardstock and cut it out (from the inside so not to cut through mask) and placed the outer paper onto white cardstock. I sponged ink in Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid inside the heart, darker around the edges and left the center light where I would be placing the image. I stamped the dog in Distress in Black Soot and colored him in with Copic markers. I decided the image needed something extra after I mounted it so I doodled around the frame with a brown Sharpie. I added the ribbon and a cute big brad from Making Memories. I made these cute little hearts with the Martha Stewart punch new for Valentines Day (which I saw on Cammie's blog). It's really hard to punch but they are so cute! I added a little brad in the center of one which is also from Making Memories. I love this design paper but I just can't remember who's it is. The whole thing is mounted on Kraft cardstock which I love. I hope you enjoy looking at this!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

That is as cute as can be!! The most darling Valentine!!