Friday, March 6, 2015

Slow Down and Enjoy the Ride

 

Well, I’d say happy Friday, but buried under more than a half foot of new snow doesn’t make me happy.  Don’t get me wrong, I like snow.  I think it’s beautiful.  I love to play in it.  I love to photograph it.  But…it just won’t quit this year, and frankly I’m a bit tired of it.  It’s just going to make all of us who are done with this snow appreciate spring even more!

Today A Day For Daisies has fun new kitten images and adorable snails!  I’ve had a blast coloring these up!  Below I am sharing Kitten and Turtle.  The new Club Kit images are available today too. 

DPK_KittenTurtle

I began by coloring the image with Copic Markers.  Then I shaded the image with Prismacolor pencils and oms.  I cut out the image using Spellbinders die Labels 16 and sponged inside the die with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  The patterned paper is from the DCWV pad called Latte.  It’s full of rich purples and browns…so pretty!

The Design Team has great things to show you today, so hop on over!

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila

Then head on over to A Day For Daisies to get your March Club Kit and showcase images today :)

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

The perfect sentiment! It’s so sweet Danielle, And great with that fun retro-funky paper!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! This is adorable! Love it with the sentiment. Spring is here on the OR coast, I guess. We're having beautiful weather, but we need MORE RAIN!

Juliana said...

Sweet Kitty!!!
Beautiful card, Danielle! I love your coloring!