Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fairy Friday

Hi…I know, it’s Saturday!  Here’s my A Day For Daisies post that was supposed to be up yesterday…

 

This is Talking with the Moon…so pretty!

DPK_ADFD_Talktohermoon

This week is a challenge…to create an Art Journal project.  After printing the image twice, I cut one out and colored it with Copic markers.  On the other panel I dripped Adirondack Alcohol inks in various colors.  Then I wrote the quote from Colin Farrell.  Lastly I spritzed the panel with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Vanilla Breeze and Iridescent Gold.

Next I adhered the colored image to the distressed panel and added sparkle to the moon and stars with Angel Wings Shimmers paint.    You can read the quote in the close up below.

I’ve never seen a moon in the sky that, if it didn’t take my breath away, at least misplaced it for a moment –Colin Farrell.

So pretty!

DPK_ADFD_Talktohermoon_quote

Please join us with your interpretation of an art journal card or project.  It’s fun!

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

Yummy! Your card image and background are simply divine, Danielle. I love the image and your quote.

Juliana said...

I love this!!!
Fantastic cutting, beautiful shimmer, and great art elements!!

Beautifully done, Danielle!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful and great quote.