Friday, September 26, 2014

Not Just For Halloween

Happy Friday!  I have a fun new image from A Day For Daisies today.  This collection is full of sweet cat images…and although they are called Black Cats you could make them any color you want.
Here is Black Cat Four.
DPK_ADFD_BlackCatFour
I began by coloring the entire image with a N0 (neutral zero) Copic marker.  Then I used gray and black Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS to shade the image.  I also used a pink one to shade the outside of the image.  After coloring her tiara pink I painted it with glitter paint and added a tiny sparkly gem.  
I cut out the image with a Spellbinders die and shaded with the die still in place using London Fog ink from Memento.   I added a strip of black lace trim and a button with a large gem set inside of it.  The fun patterned paper is from the Paris Girl pad by Carta Bella.
See the beautiful kitties the team created today!
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Pretty Kitty. Love the crown.

Carol Dee said...

Pretty Kitty. Love the crown.