Friday, September 12, 2014

Flower Maidens

Ooh, I have a really pretty image to share today from A Day For Daisies! These are from the September Club Kit and all of the new images, especially these maidens are lovely!

The image used here is Flower Maiden 3

DPK_ADFD_FlowerMaiden3

I colored up the image with Copic markers and accented the flowers with Stickles.  I shaded around the image with Prisma color pencils and oms.   I also sponged and distressed the panel edges.   The paper is from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss pad.  A simple paper flower and twine bow finish it off. 

I hope you check out these beautiful new images and show us your creations!  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I love those pretty maidens. ADFD has so many and I was so lucky to win 3 last week. :) Hard to choose. Love the way you have colored the hair.

Julia Aston said...

Goodness Danielle! love those beautiful maidens!

Bek said...

What a beautiful card! You are so talented! I would love to know what colors you used to color the girls hair! Thanks for the inspiration :)