Friday, July 11, 2014

Okay, now it’s Round!

Whew, made it to another Friday!  This week there is a challenge over at A Day For Daisies, and it’s make your card round!
Here is my Flower Piglet!  We’ll just consider last week your sneak peek, lol!
DPK_ADFD_FlowerPiglet
I am loving these sweet animals in the July Club Kit!    I colored my piggies up with Copic Markers first, then shaded with Prismacolor pencils.  I used Spellbinders to cut the image, mat, and base cards.  The paper is from the MME In Bloom
The team has more beautiful animals to share today!
Hope everyone enjoyed their week! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Hi Danielle! how can pigs possibly be SO cute?!! Your coloring is gorgeous as usual - and so fun in the round! have a great weekend!

Carol Dee said...

Awww Sue-et (or however you call pigs!) Really cute image. And perfect in pinks.

Juliana said...

I love the colors you used! Beautiful coloring, too!

Such a sweet and pretty card!

Leslie Miller said...

Love, love, LOVE! Just give me a critter any day and I'm happy. This is soooooo sweet and pretty. Funny to say that about pigs, but, you know they get a bad rap. Given the right circumstances they're very clean and certainly intelligent. It gives me second thoughts about eating pork... and then I remember bacon. Anyway... adorable card, Danielle!