Friday, July 4, 2014

Flower Monkeys

Good morning and happy 4th of July to all my American friends!  Today is the start of the new Club Kit from A Day For Daisies.  This one is all about Love’ in Animals!  
My card today features Flower Monkey.  But before I show you…let me just say that I had issues this week, oh boy!  This wasn’t supposed to be round, and it wasn’t supposed to be monkeys.  I am just overwhelmed with stuff right now and even when I have the instructions straight, they are not translating from my brain to my hands properly…or something like that.   I hope it all finds it’s way back once the boys go to sleep away camp!    Ok, back to monkeys.
DPK_ADFD_FlowerMonkeys
So, I started by printing the monkeys on white cardstock and coloring them with Copic markers.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut out the image and card base.  The paper is from the Simple Stories Vintage paper pad.  I added a simple paper flower from Recollections and let it be done!
The other ladies have stunning creations for you today! Stop by each one to see!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww... so sweet!

Carol Dee said...

Even if it is not what you meant to make. It is so SWEET.:) Have a wonderful weekend. hugs...

Juliana said...

I love the way you colored the chimps! The texture is perfect!