Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Egg

Today I am sharing another super sweet image from the April Club Kit from A Day For Daisies called Easter Egg.

DPK_ADFD_EasterEgg

After printing the digital image I colored it up with Copic markers.  After coloring the egg I added polka dots with the Blender pen. I trimmed the image panel and then sponged it with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  All of the patterned paper is from the Die Cuts with A View the Spring Stack.    I added some colored twine with a bow and a pretty Prima flower.

There are so many super sweet samples to see from these wonderful ladies below!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable, Danielle! Love that polka-dotted egg....beatiful colors! Have a great weekend!

Juliana said...

WOW!!!!!
I love your soft colors!! Especially those beautiful tulips!!
Absolutely beautiful card!

Katie Sims said...

Oh my gosh Danielle...LOVE your coloring on this....it looks so vintage! Beautiful! :)

Carol Dee said...

A sweet Easter card. (I just bought this image.) Thanks for the inspiration. Have a fun weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. GOSH! This is so beautiful! Prettiest Easter image I've seen this year, and your coloring takes it right over the top. Love how you added the subtle dots with the blender pen. This is SO pretty, Danielle!!

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww, so very sweet, love the coloring!!

Michele Boyer said...

So soft and adorable!