Friday, April 18, 2014

Clowning Around

Hey all, happy Friday!  Today I have a super fun and cute image to share from A Day For Daisies!  Not only are there new images, but today kicks off a new challenge…use stripes! 
This is Miss Polly Clown…ain’t she sweet?!
DPK_ADFD_MissPollyClown
After printing the image I colored it with Copic markers.  I shaded around the image using Prismacolor pencils and oms.   After I trimmed the panel I sponged the edges with a VersaMagic Dew Drop in Spring Pansy.   I painted over her hair and flowers in her hat with glitter paint for some pop and sparkle.
The patterned paper is from a 12 x12 Recollections paper pad called Monsters.   I finished it off with a simple tied ribbon and a Prima flower that I also sparkled with some paint.
There are so many cuties to see today…visit each of the ladies below to see some of the new images! 
Don’t forget to visit the ADFD Blog to join in this weeks challenge!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Danielle_signature

4 comments:

Juliana said...

This is so incredibly sweet!!!
I love the sparkly hair (and the fabulous coloring!)!!

Such a fun card!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet for sure, I will be popping over to ADFD and see the fun new challenge, too.

Leslie Miller said...

That's the cutest little clown I've ever seen! You had the perfect paper for her, too. Sparkle paint, huh? Always something new to check out. Have a great weekend, Danielle!

Michele Boyer said...

Awwww. She's so cute. Love your colors!