Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Bouquet

Can you believe it’s the last day of April already?  Wow, time sure is flying it seems.
I have another card to share that I created using Spring Blossoms from Flourishes.
DPK_SpringBlossoms_wm
I started by stamping my image on Flourishes Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I used a blue Prismacolor pencil and oms to shade in between and around the bouquet.  Then after cutting the image using Spellbinders Classic Circles large, I sponged the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen with the die still in place. 
The mat below the circle was die cut with Blossom Five from Spellbinders.   All of the dp is from the MME Stella and Rose, Gertie 6x6 pad.   The lace trim is from the Vintage Finds 123 Kit layered with iridescent pink ribbon.
Hope everyone has a great day.  See you in May!

4 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Quite stunning! Love your choice of colors, coloring and beautiful design!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful

Nonni said...

Stunning, your coloring takes my breath away!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic Danielle!