Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Owl

Good morning fellow stampers.  Last week I celebrated the “unknown stampers” birthday and made her this card using Owl Of Mine from A Day For Daisies.
The image was based with Copic marker, then shaded with Prismacolor Pencils and oms.  After coloring the fairy wings I painted them with Shimmerz in Angel Wings for lots of sparkle.   I also used it to go over the flowers in the image. 
The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye Market Street.   I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the loops on the side and added a big grosgrain ribbon and bow. 
So many cute images at A Day For Daisies, and digital = instant gratification!  Head on over and check them out!  Be back on Friday for another new release!



debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous sweet card.

Carol Dee said...

She is Oh so cute! Loveing these DFD images. Very prety soft colors, too.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx