Wednesday, January 30, 2013

To the Moon

Good afternoon!  I took a hiatus from walking when I had severe heel pain in my left foot and was diagnosed with a heel spur.  I just started walking again yesterday and am I sore!   It’s hard to keep it up in this weather, but I have to squeeze in as much as I can since I haven’t gotten rid of all of my holiday pounds yet, yikes!
Anyway,  I did sit for a while and create this card this afternoon.
DPK_JustMyType_moon_wm
I stamped this print block from Just My Type on Flourishes Classic Ivory card stock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink.   I used the large die from the Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass die set  to cut it out, and using the die again on the gold paper as a template I traced around it and hand cut it to create a mat.   I inked inside the die with it still in place using Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  I accented the Satin Finish Chocolate ribbon with a Petaloo flower that was white, but I added a pink edge to with a R81 Copic marker. 
All of the paper is from the Basic Grey Sugared 6x6 pad.   I have lots of older BG paper pads that I have been having fun pulling out and discovering all over again!
Thanks for stopping by…we are half way through this week already, so hang in there!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFULLY done!!~

LeAnne said...

Uh oh....hope your heel is better and you get back to walking...although today you may just get blown away! LOVELY card..this is such a pretty sentiment!