Saturday, November 24, 2012

Wattle you do today?

Sorry for that poor play on words, lol!  An my apologies for not posting yesterday.  I hosted Thanksgiving and had a super busy day after and…well, you’ve heard all the excuses!  I hope that everyone who celebrated had a wonderful day full of thankfulness!
Today I am sharing another image from the Bloomin' Aussie Florals set.  This is the Golden Wattle, a plant with fuzzy little ball shaped flowers. Cute no?
DPK_GoldenWattle_wm
I stamped the image on Flourishes Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers.  I then added Lemon Flower Soft to each little flower for texture and dimension.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut the image and banner for the sentiment and inked the edges with the dies still in place.  I used beautiful May Arts Silk Ribbon on the MME Breeze paper and embellished with MME Breeze buttons, one tied with some kraft jute.
The design team has beautiful creations this week so please take a peek.  I hope you were able to take advantage of the Black Friday Sale at Flourishes and that you also picked up these beautiful new stamps! Have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, the flower soft gives it a great touch, pretty design!

Heather Rogers said...

Stunning Danielle! I love the texture you added to the flower. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. :)

Hugs~

Maria said...

So very pretty! Beautiful floral image, buttons, and bow!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! I like the die you used and very delicate coloring.