For my creation I chose the With Gratitude flip set that is now available to everyone!
I began by stamping my image on Flourishes Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The image was then colored with Copic markers. I used Classic Rectangles Large and Labels Twenty Two by Spellbinders. I shaded around the image with a VersaMagic Dew Drop in Wheat with the rectangle die still in place.
I stamped the sentiment on patterned paper and popped it up at the bottom of the image. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch under that and finished it all off with a few buttons and twine. The paper is from a K&CO pad I had in my stash.
My sprinkles on top started with Crystal Effects and clear micro beads on the flower centers. Then I added ultra fine glitter on top to make it shine! I also used a Quickie Glue Pen and added glitter randomly around the blossoms.
HOW TO PLAY: This challenge is about adding sprinkles onto your card or creation -- Glitter? Beads? Flower Soft? You choose! Just sprinkle on some fun and you'll be in the running! Use Flourishes stamps if you have them -- your entries will count twice. If you don't have Flourishes stamps, play along anyway, you could win some! If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5C. You have until August 31st to enter and can enter as many times as you like! Some of our designers have helped us sprinkle a little celebration on their creations today! If you need some inspiration, be sure to hop on over and see...
Cindy Haffner, Beate Johns, and Pat Adam - honorary DT Member today! The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card and sprinkle on an embellishment of some kind!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 31 by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCIS5C
- We’ll announce the winners Tuesday, September 4th at noon CST!