Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lets get the peeks started!

Garden Picks Graphic
Ooh, how I love this first new set!  I love wildflowers and that is exactly what Garden Picks reminds me of…walking through my garden and snipping flowers to bring in for my kitchen table.   Something I used to do at my grandma’s house as a kid too :)
I began by stamping one of the floral images on Flourishes Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring it with Copic markers.   Then I added the jar.  No need to mask the flowers, they fit perfectly inside the top. 
DPK_SneakPeek_GardenPicks_wm
I used a Classic Rectangle die from Spellbinders to cut out the image (cutting off a portion of the jar) and a Fleur De Lis die cut behind it.   The paper is from MME Fiddlesticks and I thought it was just perfect for country wild flowers.  I love the barn board paper with the touch of lace!  I used the long die from the Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole die set cutting off one end and punching a hole to use it as a tag for my sentiment. 
Would you like to win our new Garden Picks Set? All you need to do is leave some love in the form of a comment on the blogs below! Why? You need to try to figure out…..

One of the ladies on our link list below will be picking a name from the comments on her blog post today. We don’t know which one it is… so the more blogs you leave comments on, the more chances you have to win! What are you waiting for?  Time to hop along and see what these fabulous designers created!
DID YOU KNOW YOU COULD WIN OUR ENTIRE AUGUST RELEASE? Check out our Birthday Wishes Challenge to find out how to play!
You can also play in our Noon Time Challenges, just check out the Flourishes Blog for the details!
All challenges will close Friday at 5 PM EST and winners will be announced Saturday in our Winner’s Circle blog post! So get those fingers inky and good luck!
AND
Don’t forget our New Release Bundle! If you buy all three sets in a bundle, you save 10% off the price. But, this offer only lasts through next Friday, August 17th! So… you have to act fast! Just click HERE to see!

32 comments:

Gailanne said...

Love the rustic look you've gone for here, Danielle---so appropriate for this canning jar bouquet! Nice work.

guilinger2 said...

so delicate and beautiful! Love the colors!

Alexandra said...

Wow, gorgeous card. I love the soft natural colours and textures with this image. So pretty.

petra,s cards said...

verry verry pretty!!! love the background in combinations whit your stuunig colourd image!!!!
xx petra

Diane said...

Gorgeous country living card...the colors are so soft and pretty..I sure do love this new set!!

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful. Love the wood and lace DP and the Fleur de lis die with this. Gorgeous colouring. Wow!!
Beth Greco

Pauline said...

So elegant, and very beautiful! I love the sheen of the satin ribbon, and the pretty papers are perfect for this gorgeous image.

jonim52 said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the wood grain background.

Heather Rogers said...

Wow Danielle! I did not think I liked this image until now! You made this look amazing. Now I am going to have to color it! LOL :)

Hugs~

Julie Koerber said...

You know.. when Marcy first showed me this concept -- I imagined it just as you colored it up -- soft, earthy, BEAUTIFUL. You nailed this one Danielle!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet,xx

LeAnne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You can send me this card if you want. Just sayin'!
Love your wallpaper too....gorgeous!

Linda Carson said...

Classy! Beautiful design and coloring!

maryc1254 said...

There is nothing more beautifully simple then flowers in a mason jar. Your card is beautiful.

Beate said...

Danielle, this is simply stunning! GORGEOUS card.
Hugs and smiles

Connie MacFarlane said...

Danielle your card is absolutely beautiful. Love the soft colours.

Silke Ledlow said...

Love the rustic wooded background...just beautiful! Hugs ~S~

Drifty Wright said...

I love the gentleness and loveliness of your card! The softness of the colors combined with the barn door paper are perfect!

Ravengirl said...

This has so much charm! I love it!

flourishes said...

I love herbs mixed in with summer flowers-you've made this look like something from a magazine--in fact Southern Living had an article in may dedicated to arrangements in mason jars. Beautiful and comforting.
Jan Marie
Flourishes

Karen W said...

I really like this, beautiful colors and it's so light and lacey!!

ChristineCreations said...

Soft and lovely girl. Perfect lacy paper for the background too!

Carol Dee said...

So pretty anothe must have set! You are killing me (My wallet anyway!)

Stacy Morgan said...

So so pretty! This has a soft delicate feel and I like how you stamped half the jar.

Lynne said...

Beautiful. Love the way the flowers all fit in the jar.

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful card...love the soft colours and the ribbon detail.

Cindy Lawrence said...

I am so in love with this card, Danielle! It's rustic, yet soft and pretty too...just makes my heart SING! :-)

Pati said...

Beautiful!! love the wood paper behind the image, the soft colors of the image, ribbon and floral paper and the delicate frame around the image!

Brenda said...

Oh this is so pretty!!!

Holly said...

This is awesome!!! I love the herbs in the canning jar and your wonderful country-themed papers!!

Allison Cope said...

So delicate and beautiful Danielle! I love the soft colour palette of your creation. Gorgeous details!