Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Color Throwdown Wednesday

Hi everyone! I’m your Color Throwdown hostess this week and my color combo was inspired by the Gertie paper from Rose and Stella by My Minds Eye.  I hope these fun colors inspire you to play along!

swatch 141

I used stamp sets designed by our Kristin from My Time Made Easy called Occasional Labels and Sentimental Occasions.   I stamped the label on pink pp and I stamped the small floral over the sentiment on the white panel.  

DPK_CTD141

I reached yet again for some Prima roses and a pearl flourish…and another metal charm from Pink Paislee.  I love using these charms, they are so pretty, light weight, and easy to attach! 

Please visit the Color Throwdown to join in this weeks challenge and make sure you visit the ladies below to see all of their wonderful creations!

Tammy~ Laura ~ Broni ~Barbara ~ Kristin ~Cathy ~ Kisa ~ Carole ~ and our May Guest Designer Jen Mitchell

16 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

This is gorgeous Danielle! Absolutely beautiful!

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the patterned papers accented with that pretty ribbon and flowers.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Carol Dee said...

Perfect color chalenge results again. Very Pretty card.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Danielle.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Danielle! LOVE how elegant this is!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Danielle! I can't believe you whipped this out in such a short time last night!

Laura Pryor said...

Wow, Danielle! Really really gorgeous! Great color combo this week too. Thanks!

Broni said...

Perfectly gorgeous combination of stamps and papers, Danielle! I love this color combo!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my goodness. That sweet butterfly and those darling flowers make for one terrific card! This is gorgeous!

Cathy Rulli said...

What a beautiful card!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the sweet little flowers and bit of pearl flourish!! Great job with the colors! ♥♥♥

Margaret said...

Your colors are so gorgeous as well as the card.

petra,s cards said...

stunning card love your pretty colours!!!
xx petra

Shannon White said...

Wow! Soooo PRETTY!!! 8-)

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Danielle! Love the floral paper, flowers, and charm accenting! Lovely card!

Kristin Eberline said...

Okay, it's really not fair that you can whip up a BEAUTY like this so FAST! I definitely started my card WAY before you did last week and yours was posted in our group folder well before I was finished (much less having photographed or written my post). NOT FAIR, I say! This is just stunning, girl! I LOVE what you did with my label and stamps...makes for a very pretty, girly focal point!! The primas, pearl flourish, ribbon and that sweet butterfly charm are PERFECT accents on top of that gorgeous paper! Blech...not fair.