I apologize the colors are a little off…I had a hard time photographing this in the evening as it was a bit too big for my light box. First I painted the unfinished wood frame with green acrylic paint in a shade that matched the Bo Bunny polka dot paper that I then decoupaged to it. I distressed and inked it with Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy, then coasted the whole thing with PVA to seal it.
I chose pink and green as those were the colors on her wedding invitations. The paper flowers were all made with my Spellbinders Blossom Nestabilities with various solid and patterned paper scraps. The fabric flower is a piece of ribbon with wire running down the middle. The ends are already frayed so when I pulled the wire to ruffle it up it made a wonderful shabby chic flower! I bought it years ago from my local stamp shop which sadly is now out of business. The butterfly is chipboard that I covered with pp and a few pearls. I used an EK Success punch for the leaves and lots of decorative self adhesive flat backed pearls.
Now this is for her to put a photo in, but in the mean time I just stamped a piece of pink paper with vines and butterflies from Butterfly Dreams and Turning a New Leaf from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment I grabbed from my “romance” box and I don’t remember who made it!
Well, it’s Monday, lets make the best of it! Have a great day!