Friday, October 2, 2009

And the winner is....

Using True Random Number Generator at Random.org the chosen one is...

Ila!!!

Congrats lady! I am very pleased to be shipping you this package of goodies!

I had very few takers of this prize...either because of the crummy picture you can't see how awesome the two large stamp sets are...or because you already have them! Rest assured Ila that they are fabulous and you are going to love the stamped images that I am also including. I can't wait to see you work your magic on them!

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Ila said...

Oh Wow!!!..Yay!!.I won!!... I am one lucky gal...Cause this blog candy looks Awesome!!...Thank you so much Danielle!!!...Hugs, Ila

Velta said...

Congrats to Ila my good friend!!! She so deserves this bunch of goodies!!!

Carol Dee said...

Congrtas Ila, it looks like a good prize to me! Have fun lucky lady.

Kristin Eberline said...

Congratulations, Ila! I'm JEALOUS!!!! ...but very happy for you :)