Monday, July 7, 2008

I have been on a Whippersnapper binge



I decided to find some of the new stamps that I had purchased (not so recently!) and make sure I stamp each one at least once. Okay, so I didn't stamp all of them, but I couldn't believe how many Whippersnappers stamps I had that I have never used yet. I mean, look how cute these are! Both are colored with Copics and accented with Sakura Star Dust glitter pen and touches of Inksentials opaque white and clear gellyroll pens. The dp is DCWV Nana's Kids. I have been hoarding this too..first time I am using these prints from that line. The cardstock and mats are all Bazzill. I added very little in the way of embellishments because these were so cute and bright (and large!) that I didn't think they needed it. Just a few dew drops for the candy mouse and some buttons and thread for the party mouse.



I have so much catching up to do on my blog reading. I know I have missed tons of great stuff! But on the other hand my vacation was great! On the 4th we went to a ballgame. We saw the Long Island Ducks (minor league) and they had a great fireworks show when the game was over. They boys had a ball...literally! We had seats in the second row behind first base and one of the ball players tossed my son Joey a foul ball. Of course I had to catch it, and thank God I did. I would have been so embarrassed if I missed! This week starts back to normalcy I guess...as normal as it gets around here anyway.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I look forward to catching up and seeing all of your wonderful projects and artwork! Have a great day!

BTW...I have several more Whippersnappers images to share-I'll try to pace myself!

12 comments:

Rose Ann said...

These are so adorable, and your coloring is fantastic!!

It's good to hear you had such a wonderful vacation!!

Bonnie said...

Sounds like you had a ball!! (couldn't resist!) I usually feel like that first little mouse when I come home from vacation - STUFFED!! Fabulous cards Danielle!

Ila said...

These are both Super Cute!! I love your coloring.
Sounds like you had a Great Time!!..Good Catch!!

Lauri said...

Glad to hear you had a nice vacation!!! Whipper Snapper designs are so much fun to color! You have done a great job here! I have that same paper from DCWV...but have not used mine either!! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards!

Velta said...

So happy to hear that your vacation was such fun...These cards are just adorable...I love Whipper Snapper designs. TFS

Candy said...

Both are so darn cute!! Glad to hear you had a fabulous vacation!!

Alhambra Club said...

I love Whippersnapper, their images are so cute. Love your cards your coloring is awesome.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh these are tooooo cute, I love them.

jjcreations said...

Ahhhh, all these mice are sweet. I'm going to have to check out your link. Joan

Val said...

So cute and the colouring is fabulous...so vibrant and life-like!

Julia Aston said...

glad to hear you had a nice vacation away! sounds like you had fun! these cards are adorable - what a lot of coloring on the first one - but such cute images!

Anonymous said...

These are both so darn cute!!! That little non-peeking mouse has been on my list for a very long time. I just love him!