Friday, January 23, 2015

Flower Fairy Friday

Yippee!  I love Fridays!  I don’t have to cook…and I don’t have to work.  I can start my weekend early :)

Another set of beautiful new fairies are headed your way from A Day For Daisies.

Today I have Fairy Flower Outing.  A little lovely gathering flowers.

DPK_ADFD_fairyflowerouting

So first I colored my image with Copic markers. Then I painted over her dress with Twinkling H2O’s in lime green.  I also cut out a vellum wing, popped it up, and painted over that with sparkly, glittery, iridescent paint.   I shaded around the lovely with Prismacolor pencils and oms.   After I cut out the image with a deckled edged rectangle from Spellbinders, I sponged inside the die with Rose Petal from a Memento Dew Drop.    The patterned paper is from the Victoria Gardens pad by Echo Park.  Looks like spring!  I guess we have to get through winter first…

Okay, off you go to see all of the magical samples the design team has to share with you today!

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Look at her all dress up in her heals, and gathering flowers. Love the soft coloration on this card. Pretty.

ChristineCreations said...

She’s looking very stylin’ in green! Lovely combination and colouring Danielle!

Juliana said...

So pretty!
I love your coloring and shading!!

Very beautifully done!

Leslie Miller said...

The sweetest image! Fabulous coloring! Way too fun! Happy weekend!