Friday, October 24, 2014

The Stockings Were Hung with Care…

Fridays always bring another sample of the latest release from Power Poppy…and today I have an image from the Poinsettia stamp set. 
DPK_PP_PoinsettiaStocking_wm
I stamped the stocking image on white cardstock and colored it with copic markers.  I used red flock on the stocking and Marvy Liquid Applique on the cuff and sparkled the center of the poinsettia with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen.  I cut out the image and counted it to a tag I die cut and used a brad to “hang” the stocking. 
Just a sweet little tag that would be perfect on a gift bag! 
These Bloom Brigade ladies have more lovelies to share!
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Tosha Leyendekker
I hope you are have a lovely Friday and I’m so glad that you stopped by!  Have a great weekend and get ready for the Power Poppy November release next week!

6 comments:

Karen W said...

This is really pretty, love how you cut out the stocking and the colors you used.

Juliana said...

So very lovely!!
I love the delicately colored poinsettia!

ChristineCreations said...

Awesome vibrant colours on this tag Danielle, the fluffy top of the stocking is perfect!

CherylQuilts said...

Totally beautiful tag, Danielle, and I LOVE your coloring! Your stocking looks velvety, and your fussy cutting is perfect! Really a stunning tag! Hugs!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, I love this! What a cute tag. Your coloring makes it look so real!