Friday, October 3, 2014

I Want Candy!

Oh happy day!
It's the first Friday of the month and time to reveal the newest A Day For Daisies Club Kit!  I love my some Candy Corn…not really…I love me LOTS of Candy Corn!  Just the smell of them makes me swoon1
We're starting our newest Challenge #106 - All Sugared Up!  There's a tutorial HERE to tell you about the technique.  Please join us! 
DPK_ADFD_candycorntower
There really is glittery sugar all over those babies!  It’s hard to tell on my monitor…I hope you can see it!
I printed them twice, colored them with Copic markers, and popped them up over the printed panel.  The cute patterned paper is from My Minds Eye and just tied up with a simple sheer black ribbon.
Now check out the eye candy from our design team and join us with yours!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

yummy candy corn, darling card.

Niki Estes said...

lol So cute! Love the little candy corn men!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahaha! These little guys are cute and just too funny! Love the card, Danielle!