Friday, August 22, 2014

UnBEETable!

Hello and happy Friday!  Today at A Day For Daisies we are revisiting some fun edibles! 
This weeks challenge is to use the inspiration board when creating your project.
10411112_4498806926331_4473869655728633620_n
Full of fun colors and veggies…very inspiring!
I love coloring up these Fancy Beets! I love eating them too!

DPK_ADFD_FancyBeets
I used Copic markers on the image and shaded around it with Prismacolor pencils and oms.  I lightly sponged around the image panel with Wheat ink from a VersaMagic Dew Drop.   I computer generated the image and added a strip of patterned paper underneath it.  The paper is from the Basic Grey Up Beat paper pad.  It has little beets on it…or maybe radishes, but oh so cute!
Please join us on the A Day For Daisies blog and play along!
So many adorable edibles to provide even more inspiration below!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Super cute sentiment to go with this image, and colored up with such expertise! I do love vegetable stamps, actually, but finding a good sentiment to go with them is not always easy.

Carol Dee said...

The the beets and verse and I have/or had that paper in my stash from LONG ago!