Friday, August 29, 2014

Pixies

Happy Friday morning!  Hope you have fun plans for this Labor Day weekend!  I did…however, we decided to cancel our plans to stay home and get our driveway done.  Not fun, but necessary…and I will most definitely enjoy and larger and level, not to mention nicer place to park my car!
Today A Day For Daisies is showcasing adorable pixies!  I have Tiny Pixie Daisy to share with you today!
DPK_ADFD_TinyPixieDaisy
I colored this sweet little pixie with Copic markers and added shading around the image with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  I sponged the panel edges with a VersaMagic Dew Drop in Wheat with the Spellbinders die still in place.    Hard to tell in this photo, but I added a bit of sparkle to each daisy with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen and a drop of Crystal Effects in the center.
Super cute samples can be found on these ladies blogs below!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Aww the little pixie is so sweet. I love the simple and clean card for the image. I hope your driveway project goes smoothly. It will be great when it is done. (I have been waiting over 5 years to get a broken sidewalk replaced!) Enjoy the free moments and the new parking space. ;)

Juliana said...

So precious!
I love the touch of blue behind her!