Friday, August 1, 2014

Lets Get Curvy

Happy Friday! I’m ready to show off a new beauty from the August Club Kit from A Day For Daisies.
This is Curvy Birds.  Curvy, no?

DPK_ADFD_CurvyBirds

I printed this first on white card stock then again on patterned paper, which I used to cut the dress from and pieced onto the white image.   I colored the rest of the image with Copic markers.  I shaded around the image with Prismacolor pencils and oms.

The paper, including the piece for her dress, is all from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad.   I used a piece of swiss dot ribbon and added three paper flowers that coordinate with the paper-done!

Pop on over to the ADFD Blog and check out all of the new images.  Visit each link below too and see all the beautiful samples the design team has today!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

OMG these image crack me up. I am built very much like that! Wish I looked so FABULOUS! Fun card.