Friday, May 16, 2014

It’s a case!

Good morning!  Today please join us for a challenge on the A Day For Daisies blog…to case your favorite card. 

Here’s my Lambs Playing

DPK_ADFD_Lambsplaying

I added some color, very subtly, with Copic markers, then flocked all of my sweet little lambs.  Aside from the time it takes to flock (and clean it up!) this was a really quick and simple card.  I already had a sketch to follow so it came together easily. 

It is a case of Juliana’s card, Christmas Joy Nymph.  Isn’t this a gorgeous card!  I used the sketch and simple layered design.



You can view the entire re-release at the A Day for Daisies Store!  And for the BEST DEAL for A Day for Daisies images I urge you to check out the CLUB!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
Danielle_signature

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card, the fuzzy lambs are adorable.

Juliana said...

I need flocking lessons... I usually end up with a hot fuzzy mess!

This is beautiful! As always, I love your colors! I am so honored, as well!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, just look at those sweet fuzzy lambs. So cute!