After printing the image I colored it up with Copic markers.
I used R81,83,and 85 on her dress, but I wanted the roses to be a paler pink…but it had to stay in the same shade so it wouldn’t clash. I based the flowers with R80…a shade I created myself using R81 and colorless blender, then I just edged the petals with R83, R85, and R89. After I added the Prima rose and punched leaves and ferns it still felt like it needed something…so I hit the whole card with a shot of Glitter Blast from Krylon. You can see a hint of the shimmer here, but irl it’s really sparkly and pretty!
See all of the gorgeousness from the design team ladies below!
Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous weekend!