Friday, February 28, 2014

Lucky Delivery

Is everyone ready for more snow?  If you’re on the east coast, well, it’s on it’s way…again. I think I’ve had enough.  At least this snowfall will cover up all the dirty snow we’ve been looking at, lol!

Today I have another cutie from the Lucky You release from A Day For Daisies called Lucky Delivery.

DPK_ADFD_LuckyDelivery

I colored up this cutie with Copic markers and cut the image into an oval.  I layered that on a mat cut from Elegant Ovals from Spellbinders.  The decorative papers are from two DCWV 6x6 paper pads…Spring and Summer.   I used a Martha Stewart punch for the shamrocks and added a button tied with a rustic twine bow.

Check out all of the sweet creations this week from our design team below!


Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry

There’s still time to play along with our Add Green challenge.   Hop on over the ADFD Blog for details and to add your creation!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

Danielle_signature

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Sweetness! I love the frame and the pretty paper with the flowers floating all around. I wouldn't mind a snow day, frankly. I know, be careful what you wish for. We usually get some of our winterest weather in March.

Carol Dee said...

My goodness she is sweet. Another very pretty card. And YES, I am sick and tired of winter. Very cold this week. Like single digit high temps and more snow coming for the weekend. And we have already set a record for the most snow in a winter. :( Will spring ever come?

holly mabutas said...

Hi Danielle.
It's Holly from Eat Cake Graphics. I've been trying to email you but it keeps bouncing back. :( Is there another email or way to get in touch with you?