Friday, February 14, 2014

Dreaming of Love on Valentine’s Day!

Happy Friday and Happy Valentines Day!

How much snow did you get?!  As I write this…we got almost 12 inches of fresh snow, on top of the 6 that was still there…with a couple more inches predicted by Friday morning.  At least delayed opening for the kiddos means I can sleep late again, yeah!

Today I am back with another image from A Day For Daisies.  My sample uses Cupid Dreams.  What a cutie!

DPK_ADFD_CupidDreams

I first colored the image with Copic markers then cut it out closely.  I fluffed the cloud with white flock and painted over the wings with glitter paint.  I popped it up on Dimensional Adhesive dots.  I created a banner for the sentiment from Lil’ Inker Designs.   I have a bunch of these chip board hearts that I picked up in a package from Michaels and colored the large heart with a Copic marker.  The patterned paper they all sit on is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet pad. 

Please visit all of the designers to see the beautiful samples they have for you today.


Arielle
Broni
Danielle
Juliana
Mila
Sherry

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect with the fluffy cloud and glittery wings! Love the hearts, too. Enjoy your snow. We had over 2" of rain here, badly needed.