Friday, January 3, 2014

Teeny Weeny Bug Fairies

Happy Friday!  It’s time for A Day For Daisies January Club Kit release!  This month begins a new way to join the club…there are three different membership plans, one that is just right for you!  It’s a great way to get images at a great price!
This month the kit is full of super sweet teeny bug fairies and other fairies and flowers.  Today I am showing you Teeny Weeny Bug Fairy…ain’t she cute?!
DPK_ADFD_FairyBugBud
I colored her with Copic Markers first, then went over her wings adding shading using Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  I cut out the image using an oval die, leaving her wings outside of the oval.  I used a Quickie Glue Pen and glitter all around her antenna, flowers, feet, and wing spots.
All of the patterned paper is from the Fern and Forest pad by Little Yellow Bicycle and I added a button and some twine to the hand cut banner. 
You’re gonna love all the adorable fairy images in the January 2014 Club Kit! Pop on over to the ADFD blog and check them out!  But first, head to the blogs below to get some eye candy!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Danielle_signature

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

My, what beautiful big wings she has! She is a cutie. I love your card design, too. Happy new year, Danielle!

Juliana said...

I am in awe of the color depth you created on her wings!!!
SO VERY PRETTY, Danielle!

Carol Dee said...

Adorable, I just love all the ADFD fairies.

Broni said...

She is gorgeous, Daniele! I love this layout too!