Friday, October 18, 2013

Are You A Good Witch or A Bad Witch?

Ooh, I love these little witches from A Day For Daisies!  They are all too cute to ever be bad!  The new release is Little Witches and you are going to love them all!  And best of all, they are all 15% off!
Here is Little Crow Witch
DPK_ADFD_FriendlyLittleWitch
I just love that sweet little crow…look how long his beak is!  I started by coloring the entire image with Copic markers.  I used my colorless blender to add texture to her clothing, like a diamond pattern to the large patch and dots to her jacket to make it look distressed and worn.    I shaded around the image using Prismacolor pencils and oms and sponged the outer edge of the image panel with Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Inks.  I finished up by adding black glitter to the broom and crow and iridescent glitter randomly around the image. 
The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Chillingsworth pad and I tied a sheer black ribbon and some black twine around the bottom. The sentiment is an old wood mounted stamp from Rubber Soul. 
Stop by each design team blog and see all of the sweet new images! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Danielle_signature

11 comments:

Broni said...

Awesome! I love these little witches too! Your coloring is wonderful! Love the textural look!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh. My. Gosh. This is a-DOR-able, Danielle! I love her! And I love how you've colored her! SO cute! (To shop...or not to shop...hmmm...) :)

Carol Dee said...

So, so sweet. The broom, her hair and crows tail crack me up! What a fun Halloween digi. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs....

Tammy Hershberger said...

D^MN you and Broni... do you know how much I'm going to spend at ADFD this weekend??? This is FANTASTIC!

Kerri said...

beautiful job on the witches..love them!!

Kerri said...

beautiful job on the witches..love them!!

Juliana said...

She is absolutely adorable!!
I love her clothes, the background and that BROOM!
Fabulously done!

Kathy S said...

Danielle, you coloring is stellar. I had to find your blog so I could comment. I love ADFD images and you do them so much justice. Thank you for showing your beautiful art.

Niki Estes said...

Such a cute Halloween card! Beautiful coloring as always and I love the papers choices!

Curt in Indy said...

Yet another awesome Halloween card. That crow is adorable as is the sweet witch image. I love cards and images that make you feel something or that the character has a story, and this is definitely one of them. Coloring. . .Amazing! Best, Curt

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! Love the tail on the crow. The crow's tail, the broom, her hair, and the black string really pull this together, along with your amazing coloring! Super cute!