Friday, August 9, 2013

It’s a Jungle Out There

Happy Friday!  A Day for Daisies August Club Kit continues with more great images this week!  Today is a challenge on the ADFD blog and it’s to use an animal print on your creation.
I am so excited to show you this super sweet new image!  I am using Sketch Pad Giraffe and I just can’t get enough of this sweet face!
I printed the digital image on Flourishes Classic White card stock and colored it with Copic Markers.
DPK_ADFD_SketchPadGiraffe
I shaded around the image with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits and used a Clear Gelly Roll pen on her eyes to give them some life.  I sponged Antique Linen Distress ink around the image panel too.   I had printed the image twice and used the flowers from the second image to color another set and pop up over the original for some dimension.  I used an old stamp set from Stampendous that contained animals prints and created the banners.  I hand wrote Wild Thing and used a giraffe print brad to attach it to the front.
The ladies of the design team have great inspirational creations for you to check out!

Sherry
Mila
Arielle
Danielle (you are here)
Broni
Now you need to hop on over to the ADFD Blog and join in the challenge to win a prize and have some fun!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Adorable. That giraffe makes me smile. TGIF and big hugs....