Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Make a Splash

Hey there, almost day two of the boys summer vacation and I am still here!

Today I am playing along with the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday team and the challenge is a water theme Make A Splash.

I stamped the silhouette image from Kids Play on Flourishes Classic White card stock with Adirondack Pitch Black pigment ink and embossed it with clear ep.

DPK_FTTC226

After embossing, I used sponges to add various colors to the image with Versa Magic Dew Drop inks.   The patterned paper is from the Vintage Finds 123 Create Kit and I used a fine point black pen to draw a line around it and added Kaiser gems to each corner.  I added a button tied with black jute to a piece of Black Velvet Satin Edge ribbon.

I used DSC106 from the Deconstructed Sketch:


Thanks for stopping by…see you tomorrow with a new A Day For Daisies release!

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This looks fabulous, Danielle! Your sponging is so soft and pretty!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nonni said...

So serene and beautiful, love the sponging.

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful Danielle! love your soft sky colors!

Cheryl (aka CherylQuilts) said...

Danielle, this is so beautiful! I love this image, and your sponging is perfection! Great shape on the printed DP! I LOVE it...pinning it!!

Broni said...

Gorgeous, Danielle! I love the subtle sunset against the bold printed background.

Cheryl said...

How pretty! You did an amazing job sponging the water and sunset.