Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hoot for Cute!

I know that title is really corny, but I can’t stand how cute all of the new owls are from Tammy’s new release for A Day For Daisies!

Who Loves You is a collection of six owls and a fairy with an owl, each one cuter than the next!   I printed this cutie on Flourishes Classic White card stock and colored it with Copic markers. 

DPK_ADFD_OwlPinkFlower

I shaded around the image using Prismacolor pencils and oms.   The patterned paper is from the MME Stella and Rose Hazel 6x6 paper pad. 

My second card showcases a new image from Sami called Little One from the collection Beautiful Things.

DPK_ADFD_LittleOne

Again this image was colored with Copic markers and shaded with Prismacolor pencils and oms.   I love the sweet little kitty peeking out from her shoulder!   The paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious paper pad.   The paper flower is from Recollections.
Stop by and see all of todays sweet creations from the design team!


5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful, adorable cards.
luv
Debby

Tammy Hershberger said...

You weren't kidding... that owl is too cute! Beautiful card, and the little girl card is darling, too!

Linda Carson said...

Both cards are fabulous!! Beautifully colored!

Conniecrafter said...

both such sweet images and terrific coloring!

Leslie Miller said...

You do a beautiful job with these images. I particularly love the owl. Your papers are so pretty. Of course, I'm a designer paper nut.