Monday, January 7, 2013

Snow Queen Birthday

Welcome to Monday!  I have a birthday card for a dear friend today and I knew this Lili of the Valley image would be perfect!
I used Deconstructing Sketch 83 from Deconstructing Jen for my sketch.  I love beginning with a sketch and building my card from there.
Sketch83
I used Snow Queen from LOTV and stamped it on Flourishes Classic White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
DPK_LOTV_snowfairybirthday
All of the patterned paper is from the MME Market pad.  I used the Lacey Ovals die from Spellbinders for the mat but cut my own oval around the image.  I used Liquid Pearls for the snow drops, fun flock for the crown brim, and lots and lots of glitter for sparkle fit for a queen!
DPK_LOTV_snowfairybirthday_closeup
I used a Martha Stewart punch on glitter paper for the snowflakes and added a Kaiser pearl in the center of each.   The sentiment is from the Summer Bears Companion Set and I stamped the Happy and Birthday separately next to each other rather than stacked the way it was on the stamp.
Thanks for stopping by and see you back here on Wednesday for Flourishes first January sneak peek!

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh she is Sooo Sweet! Great sketch and pretty colors. Have a wonderful week. Hugs....

Pysselfröken said...

Oh, your Card is beautiful! Have a nice day.

LeAnne said...

Oh, she is a cutie....I love the colors you used....that bow is scrumptious!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute birthday card Danielle! You rocked the Sketch!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! I love your peaching pink and brown together! This is so fun and the stripe and dots are perfect together! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!