Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Poinsettias Galore

I guess I’ve been on a poinsettia kick since the new Poinsettia and Pine stamp set from Flourishes hit my desk…so I couldn’t help but create this one.
I used Spellbinders dies Layered Poinsettia to create the 3D flower.  Instead of using the center of the die I used three flat backed gems in a yellow gold shade.
DPK_Poinsettia_Sep2012_wm
I use the Tailor-Made Classic Keyhole dies on polka dot paper for the background and the kraft sentiment.  The sentiment is from Dear Santa stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The wonderful Linen Burlap ribbon adds great texture.    I love the repeated poinsettia in the patterned paper from K&Co pad called Evergreen.
I hope you enjoyed the September release.  Now get those Christmas stamps inky and get those cards done early!  Yeah, I keep telling myself that :)

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

WOW, love the 3D poinsettia. A very pretty card. MAkes me thinkHmmmm what will I us on my cards this year?

LeAnne said...

WOW!! This is fabulous....works so well with those gorgeous papers---wish I had some more, mine are all used up!