Saturday, November 26, 2011

We have a winner!

No one ever thinks that 1 would be the random generated number...but guess what? It was! The winner of the Lili of the Valley Birdhouse stamp is Carol Dee!

Blogger Carol Dee said...
Loving the LOV image. They are so sweet. Another very pretty color throw down card. Have a Blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs...
November 23, 2011 8:05 AM
Email me Carol at affiecattAToptonlineDOTnet with your address so I can mail off your stamp! Congrats!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you are all recovering from Black Friday shopping :) I do most of mine online, and quite a bit on Etsy this year. I cringe when I drive past Walmart and Best Buy or the mall on this weekend. Of course I still have a whole lotta crafting to do and so little time, so that makes me cringe too! LOL! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

YEAH, I so loved this stamp. I am EXCITED. Thanks, hugs...