Welcome to day 2 of Flourishes Birthday Blog Hop Celebration! Just in case you missed it, Flourishes is now officially 4 YEARS OLD and we are busy lighting the candles on our cake with three days full of creative inspiration and chances to win a bounty of blog candy! Want to help us celebrate?
HOW CAN YOU WIN? THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS!
- Leave a comment on this post
- Leave a comment on the designers' posts that are on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s hops!
- Play in our Flourishes Birthday Celebration Card Challenge!
- Play in our Flourishes Favorite Card Challenge! (link to Wednesday’s post on the FLLC blog)
HOW TO PLAY IN OUR FLOURISHES BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CHALLENGE!
- Simply make a birthday card using Flourishes stamps!
- Entries need to be in by Thursday, September 1st by 5 PM EST
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCBDAY2
- We’ll announce the winners next Friday, September 2nd right here!
- To enter the Birthday Bash Challenge you must link up on Thursday’s post here.
For my birthday card I used the large flower from the Sunflowers set and the birthday sentiment from Kids Play. I stamped the image twice coloring both and using the center and top petals from the second image and the leaf to pop up over the first bottom image. I also colored a third petal with the ladybug and popped it up even further. All of the paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper pad. A little lace and a few buttons finish off. This is one of my favorite images and I really enjoy coloring it!
Who wouldn't want to win all that polymer perfection?? What are you waiting for! Let's get hopping!
Danielle (that’s me!)