I am honored and delighted to share the news that I have accepted a position with Flourishes Design Team! You can read all about it over on Flourishes today.
I used the two border shamrock images to frame one of the sentiments from the set. After stamping all the images on Flourishes cardstock and coloring with Copics I used a Nestabilitie Die to cut it out. With the die still in place I sponged some Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Brush Corduroy around the outside. I stamped some additional shamrocks and after coloring them I popped them up over the originals and then added Lime Stickles to all of them. I used some Bo Bunny Dot and stitched it to a piece of Prism card stock and popped the image panel up over it after adding a piece of yummy silk ribbon and a great big bow.
Hope the start of the week is going well for you…although it’s Monday, so good luck!