Friday, January 29, 2010

Sean's invention

This adorable image called Eli from Mo's Digital Pencil reminds me of my 4 year old son so much! His mop of a head of hair and how he loves to play in boxes...I couldn't resist it! You should have seen him and my 6 year old playing with the television box...opened it up flat and rode it down the stairs like a sled, over and over and over again! I was sure I was going to take someone to the ER-but luckily their fun was just that-boys and boxes, fun, fun, fun!

It's printed on Neenah Solar Crest White Ultra Smooth card stock and colored with Copics. It's layered on this fun paper from K&Company called Actopus to Zelephant. The ribbon and button are from PTI. It's hard to see the button and ribbon treatment since the brown kind of blends right into the paper. I have this tiny paw punch that I used on green paper then I punched a circle around then layered on black paper so the paw would stand out.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

15 comments:

LeAnne said...

KA-UTE! That Mo really knows how to give us some adorable images! I especially love your DP!!!

Carol Dee said...

SWEET, love the image (Mo is great!) YOur paper and coloring wonderful. The paw print a perfect touch. Aren't some of the best toys CARDBOARD? TGIF, hugs...

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Danielle,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Love this card, Danielle! The image is great and you colored it beautifully, the backing paper is very cute too.
Hugs,
Lily

Barbara said...

A-DOR-able!!! I can just picture this!!! Love that paper (I have some and have never used it!)!

Bonnie said...

So sweet Danielle!! Love these little digi's - I can remember bouncing down the stairs in boxes too - even that long ago lol! (probably still have the bruises....)

Rose Ann said...

How cool that you've found a perfect stamp that reminds you of your son! You've colored it perfectly, and I love your patterned papers too!! Adorable!!

jjcreations said...

Danielle, this is absolutely adorable!!!!! What an awesome image! The colouring is, as usual, superb as well!!!

Broni said...

Oh so precious, Danielle! I think I have to have that image now. He's adorable!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Danielle! Awesome coloring. You've give the image so much life!

Tammi said...

LOL, boys and how they entertain themselves, glad they didn't hurt themselves. This is so cute, adorable image, a perfect boy card!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh goodness, that's ADORABLE!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so ADORABLE!!

Linda Beeson said...

That image is just adorable! LOVE what you did with it.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Geesh, I LOVE your coloring! This is too cute, especially with that fun paper and the paw print punch-out!