Friday, August 28, 2009

Well it's about time!

Sorry I've been away so long. I had been on a little trip to the Adirondacks the last three days following a 60th birthday party and precluding a wedding tonight and another birthday party tomorrow. Can I say that I am tired? I am soooo tired! But I hope that you are not tired of seeing the new Whipper Snapper release images because I have several more to share over the next week or so. And before summer is over (and yes, I am so ready for the kids to go back to school!) I have some adorable summer time images to share.

Stamped on Neenah Solar Crest Ultra Smooth white cardstock and colored with Copics. Simple buttons and several layers and bright colors just make this Big Kahuna come to life!

I guess I'd better get on that wedding card, ya know, seeing as the wedding is this evening. Oh boy, it's hard getting back into a routine, but I am so looking forward to it. This has been the busiest summer I have ever had and I don't wanna do it again (crying)!!! Enough whining! I hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer and I look forward to catching up with all my fellow bloggers!

12 comments:

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE! Bet the kids are not looking forward to school as much as you are! We have been back 2 weeks already :( TGIF, hugs...

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome sweet, love those buttons.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Danielle,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely adorable and so beautifully colored!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Geez, I love that little guy! What a cute card!

Juliana said...

SO CUTE!!
Wonderful coloring--and I REALLY like the mats on this!
FUN!

Michele Boyer said...

CUTE!!! I love how you colored this little guy! And I hope you get to relax soon! I hate being that busy.

Tammi said...

Gorgeous coloring, I want some shorts like his! :) Adorable Danielle!

Ila said...

Super Cute...love this image, your fabulous coloring and those matching buttons!!

Debbie Olson said...

Your coloring on this is fabulous, Danielle--so lovely!

Olivia said...

Whipper Snapper Designs have the most adorable products, and their customer svc is really wonderful too. Love all the cute cards you made (surfers rock, dude!!). TFS
Olivia

Leslie Miller said...

Good grief! Speaking of catching up...it seems like I just checked here the other day... I guess that was during your absence. My goodness, how do you do so much so fast? And it's all so exemplary! This is just adorable! I LOVE Whipper! Your colors, layers, buttons -- all fabulous!