Sunday, June 28, 2009

AWOL

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I haven't been around much. I have been really busy completing some design work for...well, you'll see soon! Just upon finishing up my project I had to work through mounds of laundry and start packing for a family trip. Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Hershey Park, joining my husbands cousins and his best friend and all their families. We really have a great time when we go and the kids are so excited. So this means that I won't have a Color Throwdown card next week...but when I return hopefully I will be working on my next design project and you will get to see that real soon! I should be back into the swing of things after that. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I'll be back and hopefully catching up on all that I've missed before Independence Day. Have a great week!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Darn, Danielle, I am only a little bit away from Hershey Park...a couple hours. You could have invited ME. I would have just blended in with all your family and we could have snuck away somewhere to stamp!!! :D

Bonnie said...

Have a wonderful vacation Danielle! I want to go toooooooo.......

wv: arlecro .......uhm.....uhm.....

Carol Dee said...

I can't wait to see what you have been up to! Have a wonderful vacation. Hugs...

Ila said...

Yay!!Vacation time!!....I hope you and your family have a safe travel and Wonderful time!!!...Hugs, Ila

Julia Aston said...

Have a great time - sounds like a fun family get-away! don't eat too many kisses Danielle!! I'm glad Joey got my card and GI Joe Riley before you guys left!

Denise Marzec said...

Hey! You're comin' out to my neck of the woods. Have a GREAT time at Hershey! Say hi to the Kit Kat bar for me, LOL!

Rose Ann said...

Hope you and the family have a wonderful trip!!