Friday, October 31, 2008

FRANCINE SAYS HAVE A HOOT!

I made this card a month or so ago for a BRAK. I will try to remember all the ingredients! But I just wanted to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I wish I had one more halloween card to share today, but I have yet to download the last one I made! Maybe next week I will post it with pics of the kids...my 5 year old is Indiana Jones and my almost 3 year old is a Teradactyl (sp).

Recipe:
Stamps: Owl from High Hopes, sentiment from Papertrey
Ink: Memento black and rosebud (for edge shading)
Paper: Berry Sweet from K&Co, Neenah Solar Crest white cardstock
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon from Target, primas, nesties, oval punch, liquid pearls

I wish everyone a Happy Halloween and a wonderful weekend!!

12 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So lovely, I love these colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

So lovely, I love these colors.

Julia Aston said...

Love the wonderful colors on this Danielle and the great coloring on Ms Owl! can't wait to see those pics of the kiddies!!

Happy Halloween to you too! hope you don't get too spooked!!

Catherine said...

Danielle, you have a Happy Halloween! and your card...adorable, i need some owl stamps..badly, LOL!

And I can't wait see pics of your kiddos :)

Lorraine said...

really cute! and I love the colors you used! thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing the pictures of your little trick or treaters!

Ila said...

Fabulous card!! love the way you colored this owl...You are sure good with those copics!! Hope you and your family had a Happy Halloween!

Amy said...

This card is very sweet! I like how you put the little pink flowers on the tree branch too.

Candy said...

So very cute, love the colors!!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable owl and fabulous coloring, Danielle!! I love the colors and pretty papers too!!

Juliana said...

Absolutley Adorable!!!
I love the bright and FUN colors!!

Such a fun card!

Bonnie said...

Very sweet card Danielle! Hope you had a great hallowe'en! I know I'm late - what else is new!??

Shirley said...

How adorable the owl is and how cute the little flowers too. Love the colors and the design.