Monday, September 8, 2008

Not a good Monday morning!

I just want to apologize for my lack of posts. I created several cards over the weekend that I would love to post but 1) my brand spankin' new laptop that I got for my birthday, which hasn't happened yet, crashed and Dell is sending me a new one, and 2) my Adobe photoshop program decided last night that it didn't want to read the data from my compact flash card with my new pictures on it. I was having so many computer issues that I finally gave up and went to bed. I hope to resolve them this evening and get some artwork posted. I really miss everyone and I hope to get to your blogs soon to see what everyone has been up to! I hope everyone is having a better Monday than me!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

oh no!!!! Hope you get everything worked out soon! That can be SO frustrating!!!!

Rose Ann said...

So sorry about your troubles, Danielle!! Hugs!!

Linsey R said...

OH, I'm so sorry, Danielle! That really stinks! Go figure, both freaks things at once--I'm glad to hear that Dell is sending you a new one, asap, though--hopefully all will go smoothly from here on out and I can't wait to see all those wonderful cards! :)