Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mouse Thanks


Good morning everyone! I told you that I had more Whippersnapper images! I absolutely cannot resist these adorable little animals! My only gripe is that the red rubber is not as deeply etched as other companies and you have to be careful applying pressure when stamping. Once you get a feel for it they are really great...but trust me, I have a lot of "practice" images, lol!

Anyway, this cutie pie is colored with none other than my trusty Copics. I really love those markers but I feel like I am neglecting my other mediums lately so I will have to make it a point to use something different next time. The center of the flowers were filled with Liquid Pears in yellow and his belly I puffed up with Marvy Liquid Applique. I used my Sakura Stardust gelly roll to add a little sparkle here and there. The flowers are Prima's and the gem center is from Making Memories. The sentiment is from a clear set but I don't remember which one...I was too busy just trying to find one that fit into my hardware! I think this is the last of one of my favorite floral papers too *sniff*. I think it's from the Paper Loft and I will have to do a search to see if I can find it again. I think I got it from a scrapbook show I went to more than a year ago. With all of the fabulous papers coming out everyday do I really need to have this one again? I do, right?

I wish everyone a fabulous day!


Stamps: Whippersnapper

Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black

Paper: Neenah Solar white and Bazzill cs; The Paper Loft dp

Accessories: Copic markers, Prima flowers, Making Memories flower gem, Marvy Liquid Applique, Liquid Pearls, Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Marvy scallop punches, SU! Hodgepodge Hardware, ribbon Michaels.



15 comments:

jjcreations said...

Awesome card, Danielle. This little mouse is a sweetie. I also love the paper in the background and the colours you've used. Joan

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fabulous!! love how you colored that little mouse..the glitter and the belly.

Rose Ann said...

Adorable, Danielle!! I love the floral paper and your big flower!! You little mousey is so cute, and your coloring is fantastic!!!

Lauri said...

I know what you mean about the WS images! I always forget the first time I use them and end up with "practice" images! But they are so cute...and you absolutely have to get more of that paper!

Anonymous said...

Precious !!! You cannot go wrong with this cute image...Your color combo is just perfect :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh he is the cutest, TFS.

Catherine said...

don't you just love WSD, they have the cutest images and you're right about their rubber but still love them. Love you way you color that cute mouse, adorable

Denise Marzec said...

OMWord, soooooo cute! I love this little mouse paired with purple!! Wow!

Jamie Martin said...

Such a cute card, nice layout :)

Julia Aston said...

Love the purples on this and great DP! what an adorable image - love how you colored it Danielle - and great new pic!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! This is just darling! The Whipper Snapper images are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and adorable image. And so beautifully colored. Love this.

Michele Kovack said...

Such a cute card! Your coloring is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...this is SO cute!! That little mouse is perfectly paired with the flowered paper!

Joy said...

Cute!!!!! I love Whipper Snapper. Adorable card.